ACCO Brands Rewards Program
These Official Rules (these “Official Rules”) govern your participation in the ACCO Brands Rewards Program (the “Program”). If you do not agree to any provision of these Official Rules, do not register for, or participate in, the Program. Subject to these Official Rules,
1. In order to participate in the Program, you must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and a legal U.S. resident who resides in one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (Promotion void elsewhere) and who are employed on a full-time or part-time basis by a participating authorized dealer or distributor of qualifying ACCO Brands brand business products (“Qualifying Products”) distributed by ACCO Brands Corporation are eligible to participate in the Program (each, an “Eligible Participant”). If you are unsure if you are an Eligible Participant, please ask your ACCO Brands Sales Representative.
2. To participate in the Program, an Eligible Participant must register to participate by submitting all required registration information at the Program Website and receive a confirmation of registration via email or regular mail from either ACCO Brands or its Program administrator (each, a “Registered Participant”). Each of ACCO Brands or its Program administrator reserves the right to reject any registration in its sole discretion and may terminate, suspend or cancel any Registered Participant’s right to participate in the Program at any time. Registered Participants are permitted to use the Program Website to participate ACCO Brands approved promotions through the Program.
3. ACCO Brands reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Program at any time with or without notice.
4. Only the ACCO Brands products listed are eligible under this Program, although ACCO Brands reserves the right to modify the list of available products at any time during the Promotion Period.
5. ACCO Brands’ determination of participant eligibility or any questions or disputes arising under the Program, these Official Rules or any other Program rules or restrictions shall be final.
6. If a Registered Participant changes employment to a different participating authorized ACCO Brands dealer or distributor, the Registered Participant’s ACCO Brands Rewards Account can be transferred and remain intact only upon written notification to the Program administrator, as instructed within the Program Website. If a Registered Participant leaves the employ of a participating authorized ACCO Brands dealer or distributor (whether voluntarily or involuntarily) and does not immediately become employed by another participating authorized ACCO Brands dealer or distributor, such Registered Participant’s account will be suspended. Registered Participants will not for any purpose be considered employees, representatives or agents of ACCO Brands, and Registered Participants will not obtain, or become eligible to receive, any rights under any ACCO Brands employee benefit plan or otherwise.
7. The discovery of any falsification of any information submitted under the Program or any other attempts to undermine or otherwise defraud the Program, ACCO Brands, the Program administrator, the Program Website or any other aspect of the Program, will result in the immediate termination of the Registered Participant from the Program. ANY ATTEMPT BY REGISTERED PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM MAY BE VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, ACCO Brands RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND CRIMINAL SANCTIONS AGAINST SUCH REGISTERED PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. Registered Participants are responsible for paying all applicable federal, state, provincial or local taxes that may be due as a result of their participation in the Program.
10. ACCO Brands may modify or update these Official Rules at any time with or without notice by posting any modified or updated Official Rules within the Program Website. The Program, and the format, elements, rules, duration and/or terms and conditions of the Program may be modified, amended and/or discontinued at any time, with or without notice.
11. Neither ACCO Brands nor its Program administrator assumes any responsibility for lost, late, damaged, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, illegible, unreadable or returned entries; or for any computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic or Internet, hardware or software malfunctions or failures, garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, or service provider/Internet/web site accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, technical failures, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture such information.
12. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY PERSON’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM OR ANY CONSIDERATION RECEIVED OR NOT RECEIVED IN CONNECTION HEREWITH. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE PROGRAM WEBSITE AND IN ANY VERSION OF THE REWARDS CATALOG IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY ABOVE SHALL APPLY IRRESPECTIVE OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING CONTRACT (INCLUDING FUNDAMENTAL BREACH), WARRANTY, PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHER THEORY, EVEN IF THE COMPANIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
13. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Eligible Participants or Registered Participants or any other parties in connection with the Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the United States and the State of Illinois, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all related legal proceedings shall take place in Chicago, Illinois.
14. The Program is void where prohibited by law.